Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!!!!!

miss all of you in America and hoping you will
come visit us soon.
I have been having alot of fun lately
with Christmas & Thankgiving and all the rest
including all the thai holidays.
sometimes i wish it got a bit colder around here,
christmas day i wanted to jump in a swimming pool
thanksgiving was not much better :)
Anyway,I got a awesome new cat for christmas
a boy not sure what to name him but i think it will be
som-tum, thats a thai food :)
My camera has been broken for a year and last month me and Lake
prayed for it to work and i turned it on and it worked!!!!!!!!!
I'm excited about 2010 and i think it will be a totally awesome year (swimming in ponds,selling limonade,bike rides,& watering ourselves instead of the plants included!!!!!!!!)

Miss you & love you!

Madaline.

No comments:

Post a Comment